Monday, December 19, 2011

Don’t you know?

Don’t you know, do I have to say it loud
How much I love you, how much I need you
Don’t you see, in you, what I have found
A chunk of love and happiness for a moments few.


In your deep dark eyes, in your cute sweet smile
I find my world of joy and all my dreams seem so true
And I want to hold you in my arms so tight for a while.
Don’t you know girl, I want to kiss your puffy cheeks too.

My shoulder’s your pillow; lap’s your bed and arms your blanket
And I’ll keep you safe while you sleep, like a little baby
Don’t you know, I’ll be holding you, till death do us apart
Cuddle you with a lump in my throat and with a heart so heavy.

Don’t you know girl, I can’t live without you by my side
Don’t you know baby; wherever you go, my heart will follow
On heaven and earth I promise, to you, I have never lied
I love you so much, don’t you know, don’t you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment