Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Dry Your Tears





Naked flesh, ripped clothes and robbed honor                     
As you look at me with those teary eyes
I feel good, I feel warm; feel like it’s worth for
Love the game, to have fun and grab the prize.

Those sore pair of lips, those messy hairs
That left black eye and broken bleeding nose
Those rosy cheeks and sweet skin fair,
Are now bruised and battered with brute force

As you are sitting there, corner of the bed
And sobbing like a child, damaged and horrified
Recalling the nightmare, not even enough said
So I am smiling at you, enjoying every bit of the sight

I am going to whisper, “Don’t worry, I’m not insane,
Everything's gonna to be alright, soon enough.
Cause I love to hurt you, make you cry in pain
And we have nothing but time, to make you tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment